View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 10:22 PM   #8
canyoncarver
Ancient NOOB

Car Specs: '93 Nissan 300zx
My Garage
Send a message via AIM to canyoncarver
Re: Who's going to BZF '08

So when the HELL is the BZF site coming up?

Interesting note ......... Last year this weekend I went on the EmpireZ Avocado Cruise. After seeing some pics of my car from the cruise, I decided to make some changes to make my car look a little different than all of the other Z'z out there. With the Avocado Cruise already here again, I have to launch another plan for the upcoming BZF.

Last years adventure to Branson involved a nice road trip and a stop to visit my brother that I've seen maybe 3 times in 25 years. This years trip won't include a stop to see my brother because I want to see some of the awesome roads that criss-cross this country. I plan on cruising up through Arizona, and Colorado and then down through New Mexico and into Texas. I will see as little interstate as possible. Once into Texas, I will make a bee line to Dallas. Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with some of the other Z drivers that are going to Branson. My road to Branson from Dallas will be through Little Rock. There looks to be a really nice road from there north.

Since I won't be stopping to see my brother this time around, I'll just have to make it a point to stop in on the way to BZF '09.

Oh well, a few drinks and a little boredom, brought you this ramble.

SLICKTOP OWNERS FTW
Offline:   Reply With Quote