Thread: Sooooo.........
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 09:34 AM   #24
tnkrstoyco
Super Moderator

Car Specs: 93 300zx vert, 05 350AE
Re: Sooooo.........

In the big barn there's about 3 pickup loads of parts for the 260 in the front garage(one with the goal). Some of the parts are for perhaps a 280 since we found an entire injection manifold(complete), must go with the engine we found in the front garage under the bench.
The car is a 1974 260Z auto #RLS30-000078. The car is now listed at http://new.skidcity.com/
I first noticed this car when I was headed to court in February, the front door was barely open and all I saw was the rear of it and thought it looked like an old Z. Turns out it was and it's now mine.
Apparently the car was there when these folks bought this farm 2 years ago(been sitting since 96). The old man that owned it is dead now and so is the rest of his family. Even had the manual laying open on the fender where he worked on it last. Inside the glove box was the plastic folder with the last registration, insurance papers and 2 condoms still in the wrapper.
That back barn is full of all kinds of stuff, like 40 yard sales are stored back there, along with a lot of rabbit shit and when we opened up one room we found a ton of parts. The original spare is being used to plug a hole in one of the barn walls.
The front garage with the car is a treasure trove of stuff, spent 3 hours digging thru stuff and kept finding parts.

"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries,
it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--
what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......"
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain

The R35 GT-R community and 2008 GT-R Nationals host:
NissanGTRclub.com
Offline:   Reply With Quote