PDA

View Full Version : Sweetness!!!!!

Zeorymer
11-11-2004, 01:44 AM
;D

I'm here. Do that swap already!

GREATGONZER
11-11-2004, 01:54 AM
Not yet... Im still tying to decide if I want to keep the stock turbos or go with AMZ stage 1 turbos with 555cc injectors and ASHSpec ECU or just run the NA ECU with Greddy profecB boost controller...Questions Questions questions ???

Twisted Six
11-11-2004, 02:09 AM
Not yet... Im still tying to decide if I want to keep the stock turbos or go with AMZ stage 1 turbos with 555cc injectors and ASHSpec ECU or just run the NA ECU with Greddy profecB boost controller...Questions Questions questions ???

I had planned on starting from scratch with the swap, completely rebuilding the engine from ground zero. However, the acquisition of my 85k mile near-pristine clip for $1200 has dramamtically changed my plans. I haven't decided on any heavy upgrades as of yet other than just the bolt-ons. As young and well maintained as the TT engine is, there's lotsa life left in it, so I'm just gonna swap it for now, save an assload of cash, and do my originally planned heavy modding later on when I have all the cash in hand. I have $1600.00 in this entire project so far, so I can't complain about anything. :D

wolfezx
12-12-2004, 04:27 AM
lucky bastard.... nice find on that clip btw. there arnt many z's in KY :(

Riz Z Speed
08-04-2005, 09:27 PM
the Z gods demand you spend spend spend!

at least that's what they keep whispering in my ear... :o