PDA

View Full Version : New Z owner

severrin
03-06-2007, 12:30 AM
So hi hows it going, I'm a new Z owner just got her to the house sunday. So check it out, I'm trying to decide if it's a good buy or not. 1985 Z N/A the engine thats in the car is bad, I have another engine thats being brought over to my place next sat, it has a new radiator I need to install, a new lower bracket I need to install on the front, I also need to install the front bumber. The only thing I need to get to replace myself is a new ignition switch, two new headlights rear left tail light, and a drivers seat. and steering wheel. I'm getting all of this for $1000.00 from a friend. I haven't bought it yet, but is it worth it? I mean on one hand I have a spare engine block to beef up, it's a Z they're hard to find where I live. On the other hand it's ALOT of work that has to go back into the thing to get it back on the road. Is it worth it? :confused:

Twisted Six
03-18-2007, 02:07 AM
Congrats and welcome aboard!!

tnkrstoyco
03-18-2007, 10:34 AM
It's always good to see another Z saved. Welcome.

severrin
03-26-2007, 02:05 PM
I don't think I'm gonna keep it. theres just ALOT that needs to be done to it. I have to completely rebuild the steering collum it's going to be more work that I thought it would be. :owned:

kerpal
09-01-2007, 05:09 AM
Welcome aboard friend