PDA

View Full Version : perfect end to a shitty day

93daytona
06-01-2006, 07:34 PM
3:50pm - I'm at the library at school and have class at 4. I pack up, and go to the bathroom before I leave. All the urinals are taken, so I go in a stall. While I'm walking in, I reach for my phone to see what time it was. Plunk. Right into the toilet :(

4:45 - get out of class early, head to the train station, get there around 5:00. My train comes at 5:15. It's the express train which skips half the stops and is about 20min quicker than the 5:18 train, which hits every stop. I sit down, pull out some homework to kill the 15 minutes. Just before 5:15, another train on track 6 gets backed up for probably 5 minutes. I wait, it moves. 10 minutes goes by, the 5:15 train still isn't there. 20 minutes, still not there. By this time, it was apparent that I must have missed the train. I'm guessing it came on track 5(right behind me), since track 6 was busy with the other train. Pissed off that I missed both trains, I wait for the 5:42 train. It comes, I get on. I take a nap, and around 6:20 I get to my stop, and walk to my car, only to see this:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/762000-762999/762589_250_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/762000-762999/762589_251_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/762000-762999/762589_252_full.jpg

Normally I park in the church parking lot across the street from the station. It's $15 per month, and the permit expired yesterday. I didn't have time to get a pass for june this morning, so I parked in the station's lot, under the bridge. Stuff drips from this bridge. I guess the minerals drip through the cracks when it rains, and then form icicle things on the underside. I'm guessing the heat and humidity made them "melt" and drip all over since it didn't rain today.

/rant

- I do have to admit she needed a good washing since I murdered a small colony of bugs on the trip down to MD and back last weekend.

JBender
06-01-2006, 10:12 PM
That sucks man, but get those deposits off ASAP. It will ruin your paint if it's left on there too long. The minerals and deposits in that crap are terrible for it.

ZMANZ32TT
06-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Damn man that sucks ass, well get her cleaned up and pic whore

93daytona
06-01-2006, 11:22 PM
That sucks man, but get those deposits off ASAP. It will ruin your paint if it's left on there too long. The minerals and deposits in that crap are terrible for it.

oh, it was washed before I posted this ;)

well get her cleaned up and pic whore

It's pouring right now, so by the time it stops, It'll be all water spotted up again :(

Spyder Z 15
06-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Damn. That's when you crawl into bed and do not get out for like a week.

93daytona
06-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Damn. That's when you crawl into bed and do not get out for like a week.
but i've got mids to install, and parts to powdercoat, so i've just gotta man it up :P

Well I got stuck parking under that damn bridge again, and guess what? yup, more white crap. Not as bad though, and it's about to rain it's ass off. I think i'll just go throw some soap on it and let mother nature do the rest.