PDA

View Full Version : Steve is the Z31s Saviour

ZMANZ32TT
01-21-2006, 05:41 PM
THe man should be hailed as the Z31 Saviour from now on, end transmission.

tnkrstoyco
01-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Got another tooop secret project. It involves 26-30 cars. and they are all from the 70's. Can't disclose more than that right now. Something we've been searching for, one of those urban legends. Only we've found it and it ain't no legend.

ZMANZ32TT
01-21-2006, 05:54 PM
i want to know. Let me in on this secret, does it involve 240Z? 280Z-ZX? 260Zs?

tnkrstoyco
01-23-2006, 10:21 AM
Yes it does. We thought we'd found the "Holy Grail" of Z's. It turns out we were 30 days to late on most of them. We found an old salvage yard, that had 28 old schools in it. 1 month ago the woman gave the back lot to some guys to CRUSH them. There are about 14 left in the front lot and she GAVE them to another guy, we are trying to track him down.
There are parts all over the place, hub caps and stuff that have been run over and various rear ends laying about. The lady won't let us go through the stuff and salvage anything because she has already given the stuff to the crusher guys.
The place is about 15 miles from Skids shop in Springfield. I didn't go up to look at it, Skid and Geno looked it over and are trying to track this other guy down. We've been chasing this urban legend for several months.